Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-70 Burning Relays

We have one lane that keeps burning up relays on the MP Chassis. Head mechanic said he checked wiring and everything else seems to be fine. This lane used to have an old brown Zot Chassis on it but it decided to go out one day. Please help!

Which relays are you burning out? What is burning out, the coil or the contacts? How often are they burning out?

Comment

Do you have the wrong voltage running to the coil?
      Experience: We currently maintain 12 AMF 82-70's

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
      Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
      Working...
      X