Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis issues

These are chassis with the expander board. Chassis 1 has no b.e. power And the relay seemed fine. Chassis 2 the table coast sometimes causing the machine not to cycle. I did change some pins on both chassis with no luck. Just wonder what I may be missing. Thanks.

Chassis 1: Is the BE Relay turning on? If it is, then you may have bad relay contacts or bad C1 pins since those are the only 2 things in that circuit really if everything is wired correctly. Also may want to check the fuses/circuit breakers on the chassis. If the BE relay is not engaging then see if both the M & M2 relay are turning on when you power up the chassis as they should both turn on immediately when the chassis is turned on. You may want to try changing those 1 at a time just to be sure.

Chassis 2: If the problem is definitely in the chassis, check the N.C. contacts on the table contactor and the C1 pins since those are the 2 most common causes of motors coasting in the chassis. Also make sure all the wire screws are tight on the contactor and pull on each wire slightly to make sure the wire is not broken out of the terminal.
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks Louie. Got them both working.

Comment

Great! What were the problems?
        Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

The m1 was bad on the one. As for the other I put a new table contactor on. Feels good to have a working spare again!

Comment

Great work Louie_IV
            Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse