Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durabin switch bracket assy part number??

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durabin switch bracket assy part number??

We have one of the first models of durabins , and for the life of me I can not find a part number for the bin switch bracket assembly , have been to amf portal , but all I could find was optical switch , I have welded mine back together many times and would like to get some new ones.

From the parts manual I have it’s

088 001 094 switch actuator weldment, Durabin 1

Download the XL &XLI parts manual from the portal. That’s where I got this from

Peter

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweegie View Post
        From the parts manual I have it’s

088 001 094 switch actuator weldment, Durabin 1

Download the XL &XLI parts manual from the portal. That’s where I got this from

Peter
        this must be part number for newer durabins , what I needed was , 088 001 606 bin switch bracket and 088 001 608 , switch actuator weldment, posting for some one with older ones like mine

Comment

You must have durabin 2’s then. That part number I gave you was for the Durabin 1. The durabin 1 is one piece not 2.

Peter

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse