Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequently having deadwood

So I have read to change time delay for sweep also saw post of drilling holes add spring to help as well any suggestions.

Gone are the days where everything was urethane coated wood which wasn't nearly as slippery as all the plastic stuff these days, so it's hard to stop pins from getting out ahead of the sweep. But since I don't have to sand and recoat anything anymore, I have no complaints. The desk people have to return the "pins in the gutter" anyway.
    There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

He have relatively new twister pins installed here, and during league last week we had 7 pins in the gutter which had to be retrieved, in just 3 games of bowling. The reception person sure was busy. Still prefer wood.
      Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• MuleMech
        Ebonite done with Twister Pins? Rec for new type
        MuleMech
        Hey all, it is time for us to get new pins. 10 lane center, medium lineage, collegiate home, 3 leagues. We bought Twisters maybe 2 and 3 years ago. Still holding up well with...
        06-23-2014, 12:12 PM
      • Mreessr
        New pins
        Mreessr
        Just wondering if any of you have ever put in new pins during the season. Last night I noticed the center I bowl at had brand new pins in. Thought it odd to put them in the middle...
        02-19-2011, 03:48 PM
      • OnlyAnOwner
        Pins just topple over
        OnlyAnOwner
        I recently bowled in a tournament, and it was unbelievable how easily the pins fell over. What I am referring to is how easily they fell when another pin rolled over and just...
        04-02-2015, 03:49 PM
      • skytech
        Sweep riding over pins
        skytech
        Hi all and just wondering if anyone has found a good way to cut down on instances of the sweep riding over the pins and kicking them out onto the lane when returning to the home...
        10-17-2012, 12:39 AM
      • orvie23
        AMFLITE II
        orvie23
        Hey all,

We are running AMFLITE II. Got new pins in for the Masters, queens, and senior masters last year. Started the season with those pins and had offspot issues....
        02-12-2016, 09:34 AM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
      Working...
      X