Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep coasting

8270 ss chassi with omega tech board , so I get a call last night problem on 14 , got here and they had swapped chassi because they couldn't get it to feel for pins on 1st ball , upon inspection c1 had 4 burnt pins and block was cracked , machine side , I put new block on replacing any sockets that looked bad , did same with chassi , got machine running , but sweep was coasting , changed stator , added a couple washers , got it to run 10 to 12 cycles , everything looked normal , then stator tripped klixon , so this morning I swapped gearbox and stator , with machine next to it , it was working fine on other machine , on 1st ball push reset sweep overtraveled 1st guard by about a foot , ran it thru contactor to try to get it back up to 0 and it wont stop there ,iit ran past 0 and stopped in same spot , I then adjusted sweep switches , I am overlooking something but what? Chassi is good and sweep gearbox and stator are good , I have had weird problems with bad sweep run and sweep reverse switches , my next best guess ?? any one have any ideas?

I’d check all the pins on the plug again. A pin may of popped out of the block. Move the chassis to a different lane just to make sure the problem stays.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweegie View Post
      I’d check all the pins on the plug again. A pin may of popped out of the block. Move the chassis to a different lane just to make sure the problem stays.

Peter
      or don"t drink a six pack and then rewire c1 plugs , boy do I feel stupid , but I have confirmed that all parts on this pair are good , I checked c1 after I posted for help , had skipped a hole where I shouldn't have , so you were 100 percent correct

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
      Working...
      X