Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep coasting

8270 ss chassi with omega tech board , so I get a call last night problem on 14 , got here and they had swapped chassi because they couldn't get it to feel for pins on 1st ball , upon inspection c1 had 4 burnt pins and block was cracked , machine side , I put new block on replacing any sockets that looked bad , did same with chassi , got machine running , but sweep was coasting , changed stator , added a couple washers , got it to run 10 to 12 cycles , everything looked normal , then stator tripped klixon , so this morning I swapped gearbox and stator , with machine next to it , it was working fine on other machine , on 1st ball push reset sweep overtraveled 1st guard by about a foot , ran it thru contactor to try to get it back up to 0 and it wont stop there ,iit ran past 0 and stopped in same spot , I then adjusted sweep switches , I am overlooking something but what? Chassi is good and sweep gearbox and stator are good , I have had weird problems with bad sweep run and sweep reverse switches , my next best guess ?? any one have any ideas?

I’d check all the pins on the plug again. A pin may of popped out of the block. Move the chassis to a different lane just to make sure the problem stays.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweegie View Post
      I’d check all the pins on the plug again. A pin may of popped out of the block. Move the chassis to a different lane just to make sure the problem stays.

Peter
      or don"t drink a six pack and then rewire c1 plugs , boy do I feel stupid , but I have confirmed that all parts on this pair are good , I checked c1 after I posted for help , had skipped a hole where I shouldn't have , so you were 100 percent correct

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
      Working...
      X