Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCU Xli operation has timed out

Has anyone experienced this problem - the MCU gets an Xli 1/2 the operation has timed out and Xli 3/4 the operation has timed out. I am able to control the remaining lanes. The MCU daisy chain starts at 1/2 and terminates at 39/40. I'm still able to control lanes 1 to 4 with the pinsetter control thru vector desk. Just not able to with the MCU program. I've turned off both chassis also rebooted the scoring computer for the first block and still getting time out. The connection is good and secure on the back of the chassis. Amf 82-70 with Xli upgrade.

Are you 100% sure the connection from the XLi chassis on 1/2 to the USB interface box at your PC is ok? For it to be timing out it’s not communicating? Is the USB interface plugged into the PC ok?
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Is there a terminator plug on 39/40? I would swap chassis 1/2 with 5/6 to see if this is a problem with the chassis
      Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply. The company I work for has several centers and I work at 3 of them. Finally back at the center with the MCU problem. As I was just getting ready to remove and swap chassis 1/2 with 5/6, I decided to check the odd lane setting on 1/2 and found that it was set to 3. The lcd display is bad, has horizontal lines going through it and it is difficult to see what it says. Anyway set it back to 1 and now the MCU no longer times out. Don't know how it got changed, unless one of the other mechanics was playing around wih the settings. Should've checked.that, but didn't think that someone would have changed it (no reason to). Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
        Working...
        X