Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westinghouse combo rebuild

Who rewinds Westinghouse combo motors? I know Stahls does but I dont want their relay on these. I have them in my wireway already.
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

You could always contact QAMF, as they may have a motor repair program. Or you could look up a local motor rewind shop and take it in to them to see if they can repair it?
    Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      You could always contact QAMF, as they may have a motor repair program. Or you could look up a local motor rewind shop and take it in to them to see if they can repair it?
      We don't repair motors.
      Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Just call Stahl's and ask them to not install the relay. They really do it right, and cheaper and quicker than local shops can.
        When I get one of their rebuilds I just remove the relay. Then I put it in the spare parts bin. Basically a free spare relay.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse