Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane CYCLES to 2nd ball when sending RESET command from Conqueror

After we're done oiling the desk turns on the pinspotters from Conqueror to set pins. Desk staff uses the Reset command, but we have a lane that consistently ignores the reset and just runs a respot cycle to 2nd ball. The other lane on that chassis spots new pins as expected. Is there a setting in Conqueror I should be looking at? 82-90XLs with silver 115v chassis.

Pretty sure you need to set spec 38 in the pinspotter chassis
    Regards,

Billy T
    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

I'll give that a shot, thank you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
      Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
      Working...
      X