LOOKING FOR HELP
    I work with 82-70 machines
    and the light ball sensor band that moves the rudder kicking out balls
    continues to keep popping off
    the band after a few ball have been through the system
    will just pop off
    any ideas ?
    much appreciated mike

We need a little bit more info to help you here. When you say the “band” is that the belt on the rudder? If it is make sure all the belts are inline and that the PBL has no major sideways movement. Check the belt tensioner moves free and also the correct 3 belts have been installed on it.

Good luck and let us know the outcome.

Peter

Comment

I'm also presuming it's the rudder drive belts and I agree with Ausweegie's assessment.

But I'll add the following.

-- Is the belt tightener sitting square with the belts? If not lubed properly the oilite bearings in the two forks get worn and will allow the assembly to tilt towards the odd machine.

-- Condition of the double pulley on the tightener. Are there any dents in the pulley's groove that the belt sits in??

-- The tube shaft mounted in the odd kickback frame that holds the rudder crank shaft. Is the set screw holding it in place tight?? If loose it can allow the rudder crank pulley to wobble.
      -- Larry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Bind in deck hook linkage

I'm having a problem with the deck holding hook lifting up and not engaging the pin during 2nd ball cycle. At first, I thought it was the detector but have ruled that out. If...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
      Other that...

Not scoring when ball speed "ball detection" is enabled

I have a pair that won't score if ball detection is turned on, but when I turn it off the scoring works right away.

On the ball speed sensor, the green light indicates...

GSX pins dumping in table at front

Hi everybody, I'm looking for some guidance. My GSX machines have a problem with pins gathering in the table in front of the #3 pinholder. One or two lanes are worse than the...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
      Working...
      X