Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Switch Insert?

90 xli pinspotters, Durabin II with mechanical bin switch assy. Does anyone know if there is an insert of such for the arm of the assy that sits in the 9 bin? There are 2 holes on it so thought there once may have been a part that would produce a cover over the metal. Reason is I have a lane where the pin in 9 bin can sit forward and fail to activate switch. My thinking is that if it had an insert the arm would be thicker and so increase chances of activating bin switch. I tried a cup liner but the nib is too large to fit through the hole. I could enlarge hole but thought I'd query on insert idea first.

Bend the switch lever's tab (that pushes on the switch's button) rearward some. That will bring the switch lever forward as well.
    There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

If you can afford it upgrade to the Optic switch. They very rarely fault

Comment

Ausweegie I'm sure we bought an Optical switch in a few years ago, but ran into issues with how to mount and weren't too clear on wiring to chassis. But may revisit this. Thanks.

Comment

Pin_Head did his years back. Reach out to him if you need some assistance on it. I was lucky enough to get the optic switches on mine from factory

Comment

Best upgrade I ever did on my XLi's was the optical bin switch. If you change to it you definitely won't regret it mate...
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse