Collapse

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Distributor Clutch Stop Blade Wear

Replaced this stop blade on an Edge machine at a private installation I service. It looks like this after 20,000 frames. The stop blade on the machine next to it looks new after...

Qubica BES-X Lane Advertising

Anyone know if/how to replace the BES-X "station ID" graphic that shows up before and after a video ad runs on the monitors? I'd much rather have it show our logo, especially...

Ball Damage at my wits end

We have been getting ball damage on a pair of lanes and we are at our wits end trying to find the problem. Every time we think we have found it we get another ball with damage...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
Other that...

Preventative Maintenance - Jet Back Booster & A2 Accelerator Control Boxes

I convert my booster control relays over to Plug-ins as they fail. They are the same as the Motor Start & Recycle relays which makes it very convenient.

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
Working...
X