Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/90xl and AccuScore

Hello All,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I need to know if 82/90xl with the smaller, silver chassis with do display are compatible with an AccuScore+ stand alone scoring. I have a residential customer that currently has another brand of automatic scoring, that, (I'm not kidding) have been working trying to get it to score properly after an electrical surge. Lane computer, Interface box, and camera have all been changed. So far, we cannot get it to score the second ball. It continually gives misses. We are at the point where we would like to trash the current system and put in something much simpler. Thanks for any comments or advice.

Leyton at Tahoe

Give them a pen and paper. Much cheaper

Comment

My center has 82/90XLs with the silver chassis and Accuscore+ (7350 CWCs). Should be able to hook it up. In addition to the curtain wall chassis (CWC) and camera you'll need an APS box which connects between the silver chassis and the CWC.

I went through the same nightmare only with 36 lanes a little over two years ago when a lightning strike on a cell tower next to the building took out half of the CWCs, two machine chassis, and an FE box. We spent months sorting out the communication gremlins that kept popping up.
      -- Larry

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse