Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis confusion!

got one of our spare chassis here, works fine when cycled by trigger, or by button on side of unit, but!, when cycled from back control panel, it will dump pins on pins.. problem moves with chassis, any ideas much appreciated!

Re: Chassis confusion!

check the sockets on the chassis? might be cracked or a pin pushed in?
    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Also agree, check all pins in C1 & C2A plugs. Just for kicks, try swapping the board with another chassis. Don't know what kind of boards you have, but I had an XOP do something similar to this before.
      Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

recently repinned top row of c1, visually checked rest(c1&c2a), all seems good, but guess thats where it must be.. tried a board swap, board out of this one works fine in others, but not vise versa, dammit!

Comment

Is this an MP chassis or SS chassis with expanders? Judging by your original post saying it works fine with button on side of chassis I'd say it would be an MP. I would think it's a bad c2a pin for one of the respot cell circuits (most likely the one you have grounded in the wireway for RPO command) since it's only happening when you're hitting the mechanic's cycle button sending the machine through a RPO, where normally the scoring gives the chassis pinfall info. When you do a respot pins only command from the scoring console, does it do the same thing? I say this because when you throw a ball or cycle it from the button on the chassis, it would go through a scoring cycle with accuscore where pushing the button on the back control panel would be a non-scoring RPO cycle.

Comment

MP issues i would say its in the c2a plug
            82-70's For Life

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks everyone!, (mp chassis, btw) between doing some relay changing around, and a bit of fiddling with both c1 and c2a, although not changing anything, next time it was tested, and ever since, its's going fine now!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse