Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chassis problems

I got 82-70 machines i have single board chassis and i have one chassis that win i plug it on the machine the sweep relay inside the chassie sticks in and i get a hum sound and my pit will not come on i put a good board in the machine so i no it isnt the board any help thanks

Re: chassis problems

What condition are the contacts and C1 pins in? What type are you using?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Your going to need to include a little bit more info Durbing.

What type of chassis?
      as wb stated, whats the condition of the C1 chassis pins, on the chassis side and machine side plugs?
      Have you moved this chassis to another lane to isolate the problem to the chassis or machine?

Comment

the c1 pins look great its win i fire up the machine the sweep contact in the chassis stay ingaged and hums and the pit wont run the chassis is a mp chassis whith a single board and i use the silver c1 pins. yes i have put this chassis on another lane and still does the same thing.

Comment

I have ran into the same problem with one of my chassis. You need to check all four of your circuit breakers, also replace the sweep contactor in the chassis. I had to replace my contactor in the chassis when I had that problem. Also check your sweep motor head boards.

Comment

Sounds like the sweep contacts are shot. Often a MP board will run the sweep through, or drop the sweep and go through a cycle when first powered up - it's normal when they are first plugged into a chassis after power has been removed.
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

ok wb8yjf i will change out the sweep contact and see what happens and i will get back to u on this thanks again to all of u

Comment

just my luck changed the sweep contact out and now it trips the breaker dam the bad luck

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse