X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Postings For Assistance

Hey Gang:

When posting any questions for help/assistance, please try and be as descriptive as possible about your issue. Also be sure to include machine type (82/70, 82/90, XLi Upgrade, etc), and most importantly the chassis type in question (6700 Elco, 9800 MP, etc). This will help all of us narrow down any advice or suggestions; and hopefully help you find your problem sooner.

Since some symptoms are specific to a particular chassis type, we would hate to see someone chasing a shadow due to correct advice given, but for a different type of chassis or machine.

Thanks,
    "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Re: New Postings For Assistance

I am installing 6 82-70's and need to know the specs on the leveling the pit and pin wheel assembly

Comment

Re: New Postings For Assistance

Originally posted by chef
      I am installing 6 82-70's and need to know the specs on the leveling the pit and pin wheel assembly
      Try posting a New Topic in the forum as it will gather more attention; there are many here who will reply to your question.
      "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse