Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/70 no sweep what so ever

solid state chassis 82/70 GE motor swapped chassis and motor were first 2 steps problem still there ideas?

Re: 82/70 no sweep what so ever

See if the table motor plug will reach the sweep motor and run it with the TA lever. (If it won't reach, losen the romex clamp on the table motor cord so it will.) This will tell you if the motor is OK.
    Then you can look at the sweep reverse switch in the BE control box, the C1A sockets in the 3rd row down, and finally, the capacitors in the box beam. Of course all wires to those spots as well.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Do you still have the old switches at the control counter?
      If so check to see if the switch is set to instruct o mat.
      or you can check the chassis to see if the instruct o mat
      relay is pulled in.

Comment

ok now the sweep relay works but still will not cycle from back of machine or run sweep from back of machine but can run sweep from relay checking c1a next also checked control box at desk it is in right position

Comment

went through c1 and c2 plugs didnt see any issues also checked rs wires and offspot ground all look good ok now whats going on is its like the backend control box has no control over the sweep i can only run the sweep by manually cranking it or using chassis relay cant even run the sweep using the cams upfront

Comment

Look at your A&MC plug an the front channel. Had the same thing get me one time. The plug was pulled part way out. Machine would not cycle.

Comment

your first post notes you have SS Chassis, do you have a one board conversion and if so what one? If it turns out you have the XOP 1 Board conversion there should be a small ice cube relay in the back control box, try swapping that out...

Comment

I second wendell's thinking here. If at all possible. Pull the black and white wires off of terminal 5&6 in the A&MC Box. Jump the terminals together with another wire. It will eliminate the problems with the Manager Control System and Instructomat.

If it runs then, Its in those systems.
                You know, if my dog was as ugly as you. I'd shave his butt and tell him to walk backwards

Comment

has any work been recently done to this machine? such as replacing any capacitors or changing pins in c1 plug recently?
                  Humpbacks..Qubica..AMF 82-70..what more can you ask for?

Comment

i just had this problem at my place... changed the sweep motor, capacitors, motor plug wires, and it wound up being the sweep reverse switch....

Comment

change the sweep on/off switch in control box. this takes 30 seconds to eliminate this. next, i'd go after sweep reverse and then run switches.
                      Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

Just to let you know, we got this fixed. Loose wire off of T2 secondary, and possible c2a pins. thanks
                        Slow down, take a second, NOWFIXIT!!!!!!

Comment

Now a new problem,

Interlocks lane 43
                          ss early Elco( green mask strip )
                          ge motor W/ or W/o ss start switch
                          omega tek board (NO EXP BOARD)

swapped chassis, stator(motor), capisitors, resister,
                          checked wire way for junk, rechecked SS110c rewire for SS switch

sweep coast about every 7th cycle, prefect stop 66 rest of the time.

Help
                          Slow down, take a second, NOWFIXIT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Mc
                            Now a new problem,

Interlocks lane 43
                            swapped chassis, stator(motor), capisitors, resister,
                            checked wire way for junk, rechecked SS110c rewire for SS switch

sweep coast about every 7th cycle, prefect stop 66 rest of the time.

Help
                            Check the sweep contactor N.C contacs in the chassis and the C1 plug for burned pins.

Comment

I had this problem also, ended up changing gearbox, I have no clue why it only happened so often. But it seemed to fix the problem.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse