Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Style Omega Tek Chassis

Has anyone tried the new Omegatek 8270 chassis? How's the price?

Re: New Style Omega Tek Chassis

Omega Tek does not produce chassis any longer. Stahl's services the 70 boards and WB8Yjf services the 30 boards.

Used chassis are plentiful.

New Zot chassis are $1200 roughly.

Comment

Re: New Style Omega Tek Chassis

For once Jerry, you are incorrect. New Omega-Tek Chassis are available.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Super Bowl Funday!

This is how my day started. The note left by the night mechanic was "The cam needs adjustments. Table keeps going up and down."

Distributor Clutch Stop Blade Wear

Replaced this stop blade on an Edge machine at a private installation I service. It looks like this after 20,000 frames. The stop blade on the machine next to it looks new after...

Qubica BES-X Lane Advertising

Anyone know if/how to replace the BES-X "station ID" graphic that shows up before and after a video ad runs on the monitors? I'd much rather have it show our logo, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Jet Back Booster & A2 Accelerator Control Boxes

I convert my booster control relays over to Plug-ins as they fail. They are the same as the Motor Start & Recycle relays which makes it very convenient.

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

Solderless relay conversion

Is anyone running the solderless relays on the accelerators? How do you like them? What brand? How difficult to convert was it? Would love the feed back as I'm about to switch...
      Working...
      X