Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEEP CONTINUOUSLY CYCLES! Help Please!

lane 1: when i press the cycle button the sweep runs passing its stopping position at the deck and all the way through its cycle. table does not move. instead the sweep continuously cycles by itself. pressing program zero stops the sweep. the sweep button on the front end control box works correctly. the table button works correctly. it is just when i press the cycle button that it does the continous cycling.

-changed the chassis
    -changed the front end control box
    -changed the microswitches for sweep and table
    -changed motor
    -changed motor plugs
    -changed wiring harness for the whoel front end

HELP!!!!
    Colossians 3:23

Re: SWEEP CONTINUOUSLY CYCLES! Help Please!

i'd be changing out the sweep run and sweep reverse switch on the back end control box, and just check all the wires are secure in there before you touch anything else

Comment

Backend control box? that would be the chassis?

Comment

Ok so MP chassis. When youj changed the chassis, did you use the same board that was originally on there?

Comment

Chassis for 82-90xl. one chassis per pair. put a totally differnt chassis from a working pair on this pair and the problem persisted.

Comment

82-90XL, that might have been useful in your first post, my suggestion was for 82-70 with either MP or SS chassis.

I'd check your off spot switch to see if any wires are off/ grounding on the frame, these can cause random faults

Comment

i changed the off spot switch. problem still persisted.
              its crazy. ive not ever seen anything like it

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse