Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service manual?

hey guys, i'm a brunswick mechanic that was ask to go fix up an amf center that our company owns, my knowledge of amf machines is limited but is there a service manual for the 82-70? any manual that has the pinspotter operation description and adjustment section? also is there a service parts manual? a manual that has all of the assemblies with the part numbers? i'm tired of trying to find all of the parts in the quality book! lol! thanks, shamefowjze
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Re: service manual?

just dial 1-800-DIAL-AMF....the'll be more then glad to send you a parts catalog with all the stuff you need.

Comment

I have a bunch of original manuals! Email me direct & we can see if I have what u are looking for. email: wb8yjf@earthlink.net

Jon
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

shame...did you get your parts catalog & manual?

Comment

Hey Coors, do you know how much AMF charges for a new manual? Half of the pages in mine are missing, wich makes it impossible for any new tech to read. (82-70). thanks.

Comment

yeah coors, we finally got one. i can't read the damn thing but we got one. the pictures are completely unreadable. the book is just a bunch of poor quality photocopies! i can beleive we spent $75.00 on the thing!!!!
            Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
            Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
            Cloth: ShamWow!
            Machine: Johnny 5
            Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Shame, Murrey has a manual. E-mail them & see what they can come up with.
              sales@murrey.com

Comment

Hey Shame, sounds like the same one I have.

Comment

tricky, I think the only way is to go to pinsetter school and get a manual there!

Comment

I'm glad I looked into this forum. I was about to order an AMF service manual myself, but after reading your comments on it I think I'll pass!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse