Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8290XL Pinout for logic cables.

Hey...anyone out there have the pinouts for the odd/even machine side logic cables for 8290XL silver box chassis. The one labeled schematic on the Qubica customer portal says 8290XL but it is actually for an XLi chassis. Cant seem to find one anywhere in my shop.

Thanks

Dave

I looked on the portal and the schematic 090-008-141 is for the 82-90XL. Put "82-90XL schematic" in the search box. It is the first item on the list.

Comment

Which chassis do you have? The 8141 drawing is for the black chassis with molex plugs The round plug chassis drawing is 090005718. If you have any difficulty, email me and I'll get you what you need.
      Regards,

Billy T
      [email protected]

Comment

I've made cables before for the scoring and MCU (rs485). Both are 1 and 2 transmit + and -, and 8 and 9, recieve + and -. the other end is reversed. So you are transmitting to recieve and recieving from transmit. Not unlike a crossover cable.
        This is for the silver Xl chassis where there is a scoring DB9 and not one labeled scoring/camera. But I feel they would be the same.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Scoring input 5700.JPGMISTAKE! Thanks MikeM. It's 4 and 5, and 8 and 9. Sorry. Here's the connector.
          Last edited by Ted; 04-25-2014, 11:18 AM.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse