Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little more participation

Hey guys, the brunswick boys are moving ahead on postings. Be assurred there is no race for postings-we are all in the same buisness for sure. I just want to encourage us brand A guys to open up a little more. God bless us all.

Mike

Re: Just a little more participation

Sorry... Been getting ready for winter leagues. Working in 2 houses, it gets a little busy this time of year. I've barely been able to keep up on reading everything... Not much time to post things.
    Dutch

Comment

Indeed, the viewer's participation is what makes this forum. I am totally impressed with the conversations that I have witnessed here. The willingness to offer the expertise that is shared is outstanding. This web site is certainly a service to the bowling technician community.

I come to the Bowl-Tech pages to see what's interesting, and interesting it is. As a youngster mechanic back in the seventies, we relied strictly on our own personnel and the book to fix any problems. This forum is a great place for newer people to the industry to come and learn. There is much to learn in life. Working in the bowling industry off and on over the years I have gained a wealth of knowledge, not just machines but also other important life skills. This forum is an environment that offers free expert advice for anyone seeking it.

New viewers need to take full advantage of this site. Read through the archives to gain insight to the knowledge available to you here, and don't be shy, your questions or comments will be of interest to all us lucky viewers.

I'm pretty much a rookie at posting but what the heck. I'm going to start a thread to talk about pin wipers. Join me….

------------------
      Chris
      Universal Revolutions

Comment

Chriss:
        Well said.
        This is a forum in which all can participate.
        And those long in the business realize, fresh ideas come from those whom are new, and will question ingrained practices, sometimes pointing out things that should, perhaps have been obvious.
        It's a delight for me to see how much help and insight this forum produces on a daily basis.
        I'm long in the tooth, but very much excited about the youthful questions and input from those new to the business.
        Good post.
        JMO.
        Roscoe
        rfm

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
        Working...
        X