Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF stock

Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has been watching the AMF stock prices? They are very very low.
    Check them out.
    David

Re: AMF stock

I just placed a limit order to buy 15,000 shares at .19/sh. Might happen might not. Only problem I see is I might be kicking myself in the tale for not offering more or buying more.

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by brokenpin:
      Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has been watching the AMF stock prices? [/QUOTE]

Yes, I have. (How low can you go? Everybody limbo!)

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by brokenpin:
        Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has been watching the AMF stock prices? They are very very low.
        Check them out.
        David
        [/QUOTE]

AMF stock up date.
        From the "Houston Chronicle.com" web site.

S&P cuts AMF Bowling's rating after interest payment missed Reuters News Service NEW YORK -- AMF Bowling Worldwide, the world's largest bowling alley operator, on Monday saw Standard & Poor's Corp. cut its debt ratings to D, or default, after the company failed to make an interest payment. Richmond, Va.-based AMF, which runs 526 bowling centers, including 407 in the United States, as well as the Michael Jordan Golf Co., missed a $13.6 million payment due Sept. 15 on its 10.875 percent senior subordinated notes maturing in March 2006. S&P cut its subordinated debt rating for AMF to D from C, its lowest rating other than default, and kept its CCC-minus bank loan rating for the company on review for possible downgrade. It also cut its subordinated debt rating for AMF Bowling Inc., the main operating unit.

The company's stock has fallen 92 percent this year, and on Monday traded on the New York Stock Exchange at 25 cents, barely changed from Friday.

The cuts came one month after AMF, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in March and is controlled by an investor group led by investment bank GoldmanSachs & Co., said it would miss the payment as part of an agreement with senior bank lenders to help it pare its long-term debt.
        According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, AMF is required under that agreement to deliver to its lenders on or before Sept. 30 a plan and time line to restructure its debt. A majority of those lenders must approve it by Oct. 15.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse