Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90XL cable for Manger control unit

Does anybody know where I can find a cable forsale used to program the 90XL chassis? It looks like a network cable got connects the chassis to the manager control unit.

I know the pinouts on both ends, but you need an SDL connector for the output of the MCU on the bottom. I think its a type 'E' SDL connector, the other end is a standard DB9 for the chassis RS485 IN - available at Radio Shack.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Ted- Do you have the pinout diagram?

Comment

Originally posted by prtuttle View Post
        Ted- Do you have the pinout diagram?
        Sent you a PM.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Bind in deck hook linkage

I'm having a problem with the deck holding hook lifting up and not engaging the pin during 2nd ball cycle. At first, I thought it was the detector but have ruled that out. If...

GS-X table bolts/stud

I know I'm not the only one who has had the table bolts literally shear off. I cannot explain where there would be a force strong enough to do this to the bolts.
        Other that...

Not scoring when ball speed "ball detection" is enabled

I have a pair that won't score if ball detection is turned on, but when I turn it off the scoring works right away.

On the ball speed sensor, the green light indicates...

GSX pins dumping in table at front

Hi everybody, I'm looking for some guidance. My GSX machines have a problem with pins gathering in the table in front of the #3 pinholder. One or two lanes are worse than the...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
        Working...
        X