Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

switch b
    by Guest
    hey guys im a learnin on the 98's just ask Imitchel lol. but anyway on lane 24 tonight had a machine that kept blacking out after the 10 pin only would be picked up. i would...
    03-13-2001, 12:54 AM
  • vinson
    Mechanics Tip
    by vinson
    Here's a tip for you,
    before installing a start switch -micro switch . Wrap a it a couple of times with electrical tape before installing it. That way the switch will last...
    02-11-2002, 12:35 AM
  • Sal
    Bypass Switch
    by Sal
    Does anyone know where there is a wiring diagram for the bypass switch in the rear of the wire channel next to the mechanics switch?

Thanks.
    05-14-2003, 02:02 AM
  • Bobbie_Bees
    Pinholder Microswitch
    by Bobbie_Bees
    Going through the machines at Lucky 9 Lanes here in Richmond, BC, I've noticed a few things with the micro switches in the pinholders.

The original micro switch is...
    02-09-2018, 12:24 AM
  • redclutter
    Y switch
    by redclutter
    Can someone give me some guide lines on how the y switch is supposed to be adjusted. Meaning what am i looking for forward to back, side to side,and how the ball tracks should...
    10-13-2010, 10:09 AM

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
Thanks for looking.
Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
Working...
X