Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different motor mounting...

Was here borrowing a spanner wrench and noticed motor mounting..
    Attached Files

I would bet a turn pan jam would not knock off the motor to elevator or motor to gear box belts. Or they couldn't wire the motor in the right direction. But why not, looks like it would work

Comment

I'll bet they used a Frame 56 motor and a shaft bushing. They probably didn't want to adapt the mount to the motor.

Comment

I'll bet OSHA would freak

Mike Wilson
        Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

They have also turned the motor pulley around to suit the orientation of the motor. Im surprised the cord reaches that far. Must have wired for reverse rotation as well.

Original thinking if it got them out a jam but I hope it's a temporary fix.

Every centre should have a spare motor that can be immediately bolted into place.

Comment

I'm going to adapt my M-GB & M-El sheaves to this. Together with the "Energy Saver" mod I should be able to reduce my power costs by over 95%.

squirrel.jpg
            Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

all 32 lanes are like this...

Comment

Originally posted by mr.badwrench View Post
                I'll bet they used a Frame 56 motor and a shaft bushing. They probably didn't want to adapt the mount to the motor.
                My thoughts.
                Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
                Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I've seen some of the centers in the postings that run without any guards. ?? Didn't know OSHA would allow this. They look very scary.
                  Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggyshawn View Post
                    all 32 lanes are like this...
                    All 32 lanes, that's entirely different. That's just plain laziness. Surely the expense of a little bit of box steel to adapt the motor can't be an excuse?

Comment

Anyone see the very large pulley used on the elevator idler arm?
                      That looks like a custom setup too.

Comment

So, it was easier, cheaper to do this rather than just get the adapters? wow.........................

Comment

The guy said it's been that way before he got there and someone told him to give person more room to work.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
                          Working...
                          X