Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how we change a 60 year old gear box - E Providence Lanes Paul Moser Dave Zagroski

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how we change a 60 year old gear box - E Providence Lanes Paul Moser Dave Zagroski

new rebuilt box new box going in about  4-5 hours 61 years of serves ( still ruining but bent 1 to 1 plate) hole is ready for the new box EP 60 lanes built 1960 A's

NICE ! ! !

Comment

Nice job. Must be nice , I have to do mine by hand with good ole muscle power and 2 helpers.
      Pain is the weakness leaving body
      Courage is the other side of Fear
      RICK

Comment

I like the hoist... custom?

Comment

the Gantry was made just for this job ,it is a little over kill ,but it works well -sets up in 10 min or so ... I have done 37 gear box 's with it Paul moser

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
          Working...
          X