Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old dusty Brunswick equiptment

I don't know much about this stuff other than it was pretty cool. Its been buried in the basement of our center behind a wall for years. Any idea of what the masking units or setters would be worth? Bet they didn't have near the trouble calls for ball return problems, that is unless a kid didn't show up for work!

I think those are old B10 semi autos, the masking units had screens so you could see the bowlers.
    Always remember rule #3,(Don't forget rule #1).Rule #1,see rule #3......

Comment

I'd say you found a gold mine there.
      Howard

Comment

Nice find! I believe the holler house in Milwaukee is looking for B10 parts like u got.
        The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Wow...how many of the masking units do you have and are you looking to sell them

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Before and After

Actuator modified to eliminate hanging Bananas. Clean and paint associated parts.

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
          I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
          Working...
          X