• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack on frame guide shark

Guide frame shark crack all 16 lane
    Attached Files
    JLK

Re: Crack on frame guide shark

All 20 had cracks here, I had to remove all sharks weld up and replace, rebuilt all sharks while I was at it, there is a 2 year warranty on sharks, mine were 7 years old and Brunswick offered to cover 30 % of replacement cost and I would pay shipping.
    For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

a seen you have put a spring on the shock on the ball cushion is that affective and does it help on the wear and tear on the shock

Comment

what GS-Series is this 92??

Comment

Mine are GSX installed in 2001
          For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

I thought all cushion shocks were supposed to have the spring. It helps place the cushion at the right position from the ball door after impact.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Hey, where did you get those overflow chutes from ? We just have the black plastic ones at our alley. Those with the carpet like material seem like they would cut WAY down on pin washing and free up chasers to do other things ...
              'Bring a roll of duct tape with ya' ... we'll get er' straightened out !

Comment

I keep a fully rebuilt shark and 4 spare side frames for when I decide to have a welding day. I also weld and remake the hole where the back pulley goes because if this hole starts to wear out it will give u uneven belt wear
                Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                seems like pms were not done in a long time
                and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
                Working...
                X