Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Imperial Ball Polisher

These would make a criminal out of you! Constantly laundering money! The dimes would have a bad habit of missing the coin chute and fall into the bottom with all the dirt, so you would have to wash them when cleaning out machine. They worked great on rubber balls!
    Brent V
    Hi-tech Repairs-Duck tape & ty raps

Comment

Here's some oldies.
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Oh my look at that!

Comment

hey king do you know anyone looking for one of these in good working order?contact me at pitrat88@yahoo.com thanks for any info

Comment

You have one for sale?

Matt Claxton would probably want it!

Comment

I also have a working one thats been sitting for quite a while now. I also have parts from two other machines that I stripped to make more room. I have been wondering what to do with it and the parts.

Comment

Hi Jfitz Ihave been looking for one of those polishers for awhile. I have one but in bad shape. Im in PA so not to far from you,could you please e-mail me at donw@facendawhitaker.com maybe buy one or parts Thanx in advance Lefty 1.

Comment

I already have one exactly like the orange one seen above.
                  Fusion Bowling
                  (904) 318-7206
                  (904) 701-BOWL

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X