Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Imperial Ball Polisher

These would make a criminal out of you! Constantly laundering money! The dimes would have a bad habit of missing the coin chute and fall into the bottom with all the dirt, so you would have to wash them when cleaning out machine. They worked great on rubber balls!
    Brent V
    Hi-tech Repairs-Duck tape & ty raps

Comment

Here's some oldies.
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Oh my look at that!

Comment

hey king do you know anyone looking for one of these in good working order?contact me at pitrat88@yahoo.com thanks for any info

Comment

You have one for sale?

Matt Claxton would probably want it!

Comment

I also have a working one thats been sitting for quite a while now. I also have parts from two other machines that I stripped to make more room. I have been wondering what to do with it and the parts.

Comment

Hi Jfitz Ihave been looking for one of those polishers for awhile. I have one but in bad shape. Im in PA so not to far from you,could you please e-mail me at donw@facendawhitaker.com maybe buy one or parts Thanx in advance Lefty 1.

Comment

I already have one exactly like the orange one seen above.
                  Fusion Bowling
                  (904) 318-7206
                  (904) 701-BOWL

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse