Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A model control box clean-up.

I have just completed a re-wire of the boxes where I work on weekends. They are not as neat as some I have seen but compared to the way they were it is a big improvement. I have also been able to "understand" how the electrical system works now. As a former AMF guy the Brunswick wiring was always a mystery. I also re-drew the cct diagrams for our machines using the A2 drawing and a lot of Liquid Paper. As I only had a couple of hours each Sunday to do the work I think they ended up pretty good. I would like to further enhance the machines by adding the deck jam and turret jam indicator lights that someone else has done.
    Attached Files
    Regards,

Len.

Sorry guys, the 1st pic uploaded upside down. I think you get the picture though!
    Regards,

Len.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse