Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have added a roughly 4" piece ( 4 links worth) of 1" pvc to the tipper chain to reduce excessive swing during a short stroke to ensure it doesn't miss the sweep.

Comment

Post pictures of these mods guys. Thanks!

Comment

i have put ocky straps across the front of elevator over top of pin deflectors this stops pins from going up the elevator double at a time and no pins going backwards and no elevator jams at top
        im never wrong just askme

Comment

Originally posted by justaskme View Post
          i have put ocky straps across the front of elevator over top of pin deflectors this stops pins from going up the elevator double at a time and no pins going backwards and no elevator jams at top
          Could you post a picture of this?

Comment

this is the ocky strap

Comment

Originally posted by justaskme View Post
              this is the ocky strap
              I have done similar but have used a length of green belt cable tied to the top of the front pin deflectors. Works a treat. If I ever get two pins up the elevator then they are taken off by the belt.

I've also attached a length of green belt to the lower ball cushion board extending down onto the T-band and nearly reaching the pin deflector board. I have only done this ball door side and it prevents pins travelling back towards the ball door once past this point.

Comment

geks i have done the same works a treat got that mod from miller on his you tube stuff

Comment

I began putting a strip of the thin self adhesive rubber ball wheel kicker material on the back of my impact strips. I left the center before I could see any results. I liked the idea of the impact strip having even a tiny amount of cushion between the wood and the plastic.
                  let me be myself

Comment

I also was going to do this across the house.
                    let me be myself

Comment

We've chopped the long accelerator power cable and separated the parts with twist lock plugs. This makes removing the accelerator much easier. Not having to thread the power cable means we can pull out an accelerator and put in our spare in about 3 minutes.

Comment

Stripped out lower bolt on pin guide. Didn't want to tap it out bigger because then you have the same issue down the road when that bolt strips out. Grind the inner surface of a door latch flush and drill a hole to match the elevator kick plate. Use a stroke limiter bolt (same size just longer) and volia...

I'm working on a permanent replacement based on this...patent pending...
                        "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Neat place to try an extra garden hose washer.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse