Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table transport bracket part number

Hi Guys I am
    after a part number for a "Table Transport Bracket "........(grey or silver in colour L shaped )
    It comes with new GSX Machines its bolted on from the side of machine to table post .......to stop movement/Damage to the setting table during transport from factory to install site
    we are moving GSX to an older venue and require these brackets in order to move machines safely, so a an up to date part number would be very helpful.
    thanks in advance !!
    Another Day at the Zoo

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
Working...
X