Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor that's on there now
    Attached Files
    If the same thing happens more than once, You got a problem

it could 1 could damage a ball 2 could pull the acc belt off the drum im not sure suppose you will have to find out but it looks like if it was dropped
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

if it came like that out of the box i would try to get it replaced
      im sure you could still use it for now but i wouldnt for long i would wrap it in something so it wouldnt damage the belt

Comment

I’d risk it. Most of the pressure on the drive wheel is on the center. The front plastic one determines most of the tracking.
        Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

I personally wouldn't. I'd rather wait than chew up a belt and have to replace the damaged belt and whatever else gets yanked when that piece comes off....

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse