Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls under cushion

currenly getting a lot of balls under the cushion, cushion frame isn’t broken

Pit boards or frame supports broken
    Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

Originally posted by A-RON View Post
      Pit boards or frame supports broken
      I'll second that.

Plus I'd check your bearing blocks, where the ends of the cushion sit, are fixed down properly. Had these loose before and can allow the cushion to rise slightly when hit with a ball.

Thanks

Stu

Comment

The Transport Belt Board Side Frame, also called Frame Supports as mentioned by A-RON and geks (not the side attached to the accelerator, the side attached to the actual kickback) Has a long bolt going through the kickback that holds the Transport Belt Frames for the adjacent lanes. Those bolts have a nasty habit of shearing off. To test this I just step on the side frame support where the threaded rod goes through (the rod used for adjusting T-Belt tracking). If it has any give, the bolt is sheared. Also, I have seen this happen due to a really worn impact strip, or a combination of both.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse