No announcement yet.

pin deck light

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin deck light

Gsx-Have the original lights itl-d 36w/840 cant find the bulb anywhere,was wondering if their is another bulb I can swap it with??

• #2 usually has good stock of bulbs and prices.

Just a regular T-8 48 inch bulb

The label on your ballast transformer should list all of the different wattages of tubes that it will support.
        The 840 means that the tube has a colour rendering index of 85 and it's temperature is 4000 kelvin.

T8 Tubes generally come in the following flavours.

827 = 2700 K = Warm White
        835 = 3500 K = White
        840 = 4000 K = Cool White
        850 = 5000 K = Sunlight (day light)
        865 = 6500 K = Cool Daylight

827 appear dim compared to a 840, but wood looks richer under 827.
        850 will give a really bright white on the pins, but will wash out the kickbacks and pindecks.

Bobbie Bees

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
        Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...