Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsx. 76 code

I'm getting a 76 code 5 seconds after ball goes past the detector. The sweep does not come down. Ive replaced the switch,put on temp cable,swapped i/o boards. Still 76. Swapped gen boxes with next pair over and problem went away for both pair. Good for 4 days. Problem came back to original lane. I also have another lane with same problem.
    thanks for any help
    jim

76 is the spotting tong switch must be open or a broken wire
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

There are several good threads on this subject. Do an advanced search in this section and you'll find some good troubleshooting info. That said, my experience has come down to tong clutch and or offset gear (on the switch cluster) issues that can cause nagging issues like yours. The big transfer gear on the setting table next to the square shaft, tong sets that are not in time with each other are also two spots to look at.

Comment

Also try replacing the microswitch...
        "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Having a issue with my gsx pinsetter. After first ball it will not detect any pins. Did temp cable. Swapped gen boxes. Checked common wire with each pin holder. Down on pins-closed. Up off of pins-opened.

Comment

The CAM can be out of timing, loose or broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanic jim View Post
              Having a issue with my gsx pinsetter. After first ball it will not detect any pins. Did temp cable. Swapped gen boxes. Checked common wire with each pin holder. Down on pins-closed. Up off of pins-opened.
              Eric suggested the switch cam -- good place to look.

Comment

Try looking at the ST gear. You might have missing teeth on the bottom or a bad rubber washer. If there is too much recoil try using a rubber hose washer instead of black stock one.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse