Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 error code

I keep getting a 75 error code every now and then but it is happening more and more I changed out the g switch and it seemed to help for about 2 or 3 days and now its back to doing it at least 2 to 3 times during league

When you get the error code has the sweep dropped or is it still up? You might have a cable with a pinch in it going from the sweep release solenoid to the main box. also check the connections going to the G switch.
    let me be myself

Comment

Its doing it when the sweep is up and the machine is in A position. Seem to Do it at the end and the beginning of cycle

Comment

Had this problem a couple weeks ago. I checked the switch, solenoid, made sure the CAM was timed write and still nothing. I ended up switching the I/O boards and nothing. It turns out it was the CPU board. Give that a try. Swap it with another pair of working lanes and see what happens.

Comment

I Will do that I changed the I /o board but it still done it again but I will try the cpu. Thx

Comment

if all else fails of what has been said which are all problems that can cause a 75 another problem that it could be is that the spotting tong switch and because the sweep has to drop and cant gives you a 75 so best way to find out is to manually fire the sweep solenoid and see what the machine does if it doesnt pick up pins or it gives you a 76 code you know its something to do with the switch or clutch
            im never wrong just askme

Comment

Check condition of the plug and and cable as it can chaff and ware on the side of the pinsetter

Comment

I had a sweep issue 2 weeks ago. The sweep release wasn't resetting after the drop. The arm can't lift the sweep if the latch isn't locked. The bearing on the rear of the latch was seized up.
                "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

This is the switch that's probably causing your error code. It's to verify the sweep is in down position, Also check your front sweep wheels, the shock, the pivot of the arm, etc... Anything that would prevent the arm from hitting the switch.
                  "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                  I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                  Working...
                  X