Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Stumped, Need Help...?

I've tried EVERYTHING I know to do guys. The shark switch isn't working and the 10 pin, pin holder isn't working but everything else IS working. For the 10 pin holder, I've changed it out with a new one. I put a brand new wiring harness on both top and bottom. I even tried switching a pin holder on another machine I knew worked with this one just to check to see if the part was good and not faulty and nothing worked. As for the shark, I put a brand new shark assembly on it cylinoid and everything. I put a new pin count switch on it as well and wiring harness that runs to pin count switch and everything on the left hand side. Nothing worked. I then went on to change the I/O and motherboard out and that was a no go. They have shipped bad boards to us before though. Does anyone have any fresh ideas or have had this problem before by chance? Im baffled. Any suggestions would be a huge help thanks!

Sounds like you have an issue with your f5/f6 circuit. I had this issues once, & it was the ball door silonoid wire shorting everytime the sweep dropped. Check fuse/inspect the 10/ Shark/ball door areas/unplug-replug & troubleshoot.

F5 (RH Pinsetter) F6 (LH Pinsetter) - 10 Pin Gripper - Solenoids: Shark Solenoid, and Ball Door Solenoid

Comment

I agree, I would those fuses f5 & f6
      IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Sounds like a blown fuse or even check your table cable.

Comment

if you are running 98s then its the cpu board and my guess it will be CB5
          im never wrong just askme

Comment

not cpu i/o board my mistake
            im never wrong just askme

Comment

GS-X?
              If the boards are working and all LED's are lit, it could be the transformer. Left for the odd lane, right for the even lane.
              Quickest way to check this is turn the power off, swap the molex connectors over and turn back on. Problem should move to the other lane.

Comment

Sounds like a transformer fault. You can swap the plugs over and see if problem moves. If it is a transformer there is a really good guide on here on how to fix them.

Comment

Definitely agree with Cyclonus. I have had that a few times same issue as well as even not setting the 1.2.3 pins. Replaced I/O Transformer and all good

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• SHAWN B
                    NEED HELP ON A NEW GSX
                    SHAWN B
                    When I have the lane being bowled on I keep getting a 05 error. When I put it in diagnostics to run it will set everything but the 5 pin, then I get 55 error code. I have noticed...
                    07-11-2008, 04:09 AM
                    Pin Holder issues
                    Having a problem with one pin holder looking for any ideas. Half the time it sets a pin on the table for a new rack it knocks the pin over. So far have done the following...
                    04-19-2007, 11:40 PM
                  • Spain on vacation
                    7-10 Pin
                    Spain on vacation
                    Hi guys Im on my vacation, but at least twice a month I check the center. The 7 and 10 pin on lane 6 is not loading first, also the grippers are not openning, I just want to check...
                    07-02-2003, 12:35 PM
                  • Ricky T
                    Having consildated issues..
                    Ricky T
                    Hey guys, I have this pin holder on Lane 21 that won't accept a pin from the pin station, nor if I manually place the pin in the pin holder, the pin holder won't release the pin....
                    08-03-2014, 12:05 AM
                  • stephen_hands
                    mystery
                    stephen_hands
                    hey guys

over the past few hours we are getting a few problems with 2 of our lanes at one point the pin is loading into the pincup and then when the table goes back...
                    02-06-2011, 02:13 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                  Working...
                  X