Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random appearance of Error 50-59 in Diag mode

Hi guys I have strange issue during gameplay, and in diag mode it's signed by Error 50-59. One of my GSX sometimes doesn't set up new set of pins. I was looking for solutions for this issue.
    ABC Switch are ok, solenoid looks ok. where can i look for solutions? Cable, electronics on mainboard? What i could see, sometimes solenoid can't back.

Any help?

Greetings

Check the pin detector plate for proper positioning. Is it level from left to right.
    Check the Stroke Limiter height adjustment.
    Check the setting table levelness.
    Check the angle "1" and "2" adjustment.(Pinsetter Timing)
    Check stroke limiter shock.
    let me be myself

Comment

code 50 and 59 are the 9 and 10 pins not detected in diagnostics i would be checking the pin detector plate adjusting bolts first just to make sure they contact switch on standing pins and then from there check the pinholder switches
      im never wrong just askme

Comment

Also make sure the black clip that holds the white switch down inside the pinholder is secure all the way down and not loose. A loose switch can be giving non detected readings

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• referee
          PO error code
          referee
          Using GS-X pinsetters.

I have a machine that I keep getting a PO error code on. I know that PO is pins out of range, but every pin is sitting dirtectly on their...
          06-11-2010, 06:32 AM
        • purgarp
          Error codes 64,65,74,and 75
          purgarp
          Have a good G Switch and a good SM switch. Lane blacks out and throws out code 75 doesn't load 4,5,6 pins. Put pins in pin holders get a code 64. Reset lane and gets either of...
          06-29-2016, 06:44 PM
        • referee
          PO Error Codes
          referee
          I have a couple of my GS-X pinsetters that keep giving me a PO error code and I have no pins on the pin deck or all 10 pins are there and they are all located inside their circle...
          08-27-2013, 06:32 PM
        • avisconte
          Tough GSX issue
          avisconte
          Alright, I'm tired of trying to figure this one out on my own so I'm extending out the issue to you and see what you guys might think.

Here we have lane 9.
          08-06-2014, 01:36 AM
        • Steff
          50, 57 error codes
          Steff
          We have 16 GSX pinsetters 18 months old with approx 72000 frame cycles. Last week during league lane 16 did not set the 10 pin once (as reported). Today while cleaning greenbelts...
          09-21-2011, 04:56 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
        Working...
        X