Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Table Cable Diagram.

Ok guys so does anyone have an updated table cable WIRE diagram. Basically what each wire does in term of the pin solenoids or pin switches. Also listing what color they are. I have my manual and the diagram but apparently the book is listing everything different than what my table cable actually does. For example...the manual says the RED & BLUE wire activate the (1) pin solenoid. But on my table cable the WHITE & GREEN wire activate the (1) pin solenoid. I only know this because I had a issue with one of my machines and when I was checking the continuity through one of my table cables, I saw the difference.

Here. I believe the top is common for 1-10. I had this in my camera files from a while ago when I was checking the continuity of some wires. If need be, I can upload a better picture tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse