Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 error

We've been having this issue with one of our lanes for a while now where a pin will load into the 3 holder if there is a pin waiting in the station, but if a pin gets there too late it will not load and will result in a "03" error. This seems to be because the pin holders flaps will properly hit the release lever on the way up but once it reaches a certain height the release lever will slip off and be a couple millimeters out of the flaps' range.

Some of the things I've tried:
    • adjusted the station, if I move it any closer to the front it will start causing double drops and the release lever will still slip
    • checked table height and levelness, both seem fine
    • changed pin holder
    • changed pin station
    • adjusted horizontal stopping bolt to make the top of the pin holder not go as high, this didn't work but also this adjusts all rows which isn't necessary because we only have issues with the 3 pin
    • adjusted link assy for the same reason, this seems to have no effect on its angle once the table is at home position

All ideas are welcome, this issue has stumped us for over a year now. We've gotten by with just overloading the lane with pins so that that station is loaded as often as possible but we still run into this issue with fast bowlers(which unfortunately means it happens more with leagues and tournaments) and on startup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if any more info is needed I will provide it. (P.S. this is my first topic on this forum, new user, I tried to explain as well as possible)

The release levers are also adjustable (up and down). I would start checking anything on that side of the table. (slight bend in the square shaft, connecting lever wedges ect.)
    let me be myself

Comment

Had this problem many times actually. It turned out every time it was the (pivot bearing) broken. Check that

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Regalado View Post
        Had this problem many times actually. It turned out every time it was the (pivot bearing) broken. Check that
        which pivot bearing are you referring to?

Comment

The Crank Arm

Comment

is your cluster cam adjusted properly also you can move the pin station forward or rearward the release lever isnt wobley from side to side if none of these you can buy the extra wide release levers
            im never wrong just askme

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
            Working...
            X