Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS Machine Interface Kit

Just a quick question here. I have an item on my inventory list called "GS Machine Interface Kit". I have never been able to find this anywhere, although I have no clue what it is so I might be staring right at it. I can't find anything online and the part number I have for it is bad. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? a picture or part number would be a very helpful bonus

Could be the I/O (input/output) board. I'll update this when I head into work to find out for you.

Comment

The I/O, CPU, and High voltage, as well as all the wiring are listed as there own inventory items so I don't think its that

Comment

Did some digging. Be cautious of previous mechanic re-naming parts, especially kits btw. I'm running 98s so I can't relate but here's a go?

Comment

Originally posted by NatChem View Post
          Did some digging. Be cautious of previous mechanic re-naming parts, especially kits btw. I'm running 98s so I can't relate but here's a go?
          I don't believe that's it, mostly because the part is $2,350, so we're probably looking for a large part or an intricate piece of electronics

Comment

That pic is the LCD interface on the Nexgen box.. replaces the key/dip switch process used on the consolidated / universal setups to change modes/setup etc.

What machines have you got? What scoring?There is a Pinsetter Interface box that could maybe fit the description for older machines. Or it could be scoring related. A "kit" would suggest multiple parts.

Comment

Isn't this just a remote control box that goes on the elevator, & has the same functions as the nexgen controls w/lcd?

Comment

Originally posted by Hustlin30z View Post
                Isn't this just a remote control box that goes on the elevator, & has the same functions as the nexgen controls w/lcd?
                Possible. I've never seen it referred to as that tho, only "Nexgen Rear Display Package". Additionally, the cost on that rear display is not even quarter the price he has for this mystery item!

I still think, with the term "Machine Interface Kit" and the price tag, it will be something to do with a non-Brunswick scoring system connecting to a GS pinsetter. It will probably be some cables and a box that sits between your machine and the scoring system.

Comment

Originally posted by Pom View Post

Possible. I've never seen it referred to as that tho, only "Nexgen Rear Display Package". Additionally, the cost on that rear display is not even quarter the price he has for this mystery item!

I still think, with the term "Machine Interface Kit" and the price tag, it will be something to do with a non-Brunswick scoring system connecting to a GS pinsetter. It will probably be some cables and a box that sits between your machine and the scoring system.
                  This actually makes sense, we have a QubicaAMF scoring system and I know the box that connects it to the machines can be quite expensive. I'm not positive, but this sounds very likely to me.

Comment

Maybe it’s the “ all box” Qubica to gsx Brunswick

Comment

Originally posted by shaggyshawn View Post
                      Maybe it’s the “ all box” Qubica to gsx Brunswick
                      I believe that is it

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse