Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Pin Holder Finger Install

Is there a secret to getting the finger out of the pin holder without cutting off the pivot point?
    In messing with a holder and wanting to figure things out, even with pushing in on the little tab that looks like it holds the finger in place, the shaft was too long to pop it out. Am I missing some other little trick here?
    Attached Files

I just push in the retaining tab gently with a small flat screwdriver. Then slide the finger slightly to the side and lift up the side that came out of the retaining tab.
    let me be myself

Comment

I do recall I had one that I had to pop out the white dampener.
      let me be myself

Comment

hmm, okay. Just seems that these ones just don't have enough room. I'll pry harder.

Comment

There's a locking tab on the spring side that holds it in...
          "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Yeah, I had asked this question with the first one I was messing with because I wasn't putting enough arse into the tab -- afraid of breaking it I guess. Anyway, with the second I just didn't worry about breaking the tab and was able to get the finger passed the tab and pop it out.
            Gentle isn't always efficient evidently.

Comment

I just use a round or right angle pick to scoop it out from the tab side and it should come straight out

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• nnll
                5 pin
                nnll
                If the 5 pin falls in the chute when the deck is down it is not releasing the new rack when the deck comes back up. If i lift the 5 pin out and drop it again it works fine. Any...
                11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
              • Travis75
                right hand blocking finger
                Travis75
                okay, i'm 99.9% sure i've found the problem i've been having since i replaced the turret on this lane, of course i've thought that before... at 180 the long will not budge with...
                07-21-2007, 12:44 AM
              • drhose
                Right hand blocking finger
                drhose
                I have a machine where the lever on the end of the shaft for the right blocking finger will end up behind the stud of the left deck post after it has been adjusted. Any ideas...
                02-11-2006, 03:32 PM
              • pinboys
                what's the best way
                pinboys
                I know this has been covered before but I'll be damned if I can find it What is the best way to replace the left hand blocking finger because mine has rounded it self so time...
                04-10-2007, 09:22 PM
              • Travis75
                left hand blocking finger
                Travis75
                I am having an issue with a left hand blocking finger. Any time the deck is either detecting or setting new pins and a pin comes up the cross conveyor, if the pin comes over the...
                04-02-2007, 07:52 PM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
              Working...
              X