Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Pin Holder Finger Install

Is there a secret to getting the finger out of the pin holder without cutting off the pivot point?
    In messing with a holder and wanting to figure things out, even with pushing in on the little tab that looks like it holds the finger in place, the shaft was too long to pop it out. Am I missing some other little trick here?
    Attached Files

I just push in the retaining tab gently with a small flat screwdriver. Then slide the finger slightly to the side and lift up the side that came out of the retaining tab.
    let me be myself

Comment

I do recall I had one that I had to pop out the white dampener.
      let me be myself

Comment

hmm, okay. Just seems that these ones just don't have enough room. I'll pry harder.

Comment

There's a locking tab on the spring side that holds it in...
          "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Yeah, I had asked this question with the first one I was messing with because I wasn't putting enough arse into the tab -- afraid of breaking it I guess. Anyway, with the second I just didn't worry about breaking the tab and was able to get the finger passed the tab and pop it out.
            Gentle isn't always efficient evidently.

Comment

I just use a round or right angle pick to scoop it out from the tab side and it should come straight out

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
              Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
              Working...
              X