Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous shutdown machine pinsetter GS

While in manager control mode, the machine keeps shutting down. does anyone know how to fix this?

Any codes being kicked? What model GS?

Comment

Thanks for the reply! No codes. It just turns off. Light and activity dies.
      its a 7 series.

Comment

If the machine isn't moving and it just shuts down when power applied, first thing to check is make sure there isn't a physical jam preventing the distributor/elevator from rotating.
        Then try to run it from the control box on that lane pair and see what kind of response it is giving you.

Comment

Forgot to mention that in bypass it does work. Does this change the problem that much?

Comment

Hmm. Hadn't run into this, but I'd check all the cable connections and circuit board plugs at the control box. This might be a loose, wire or connector.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• spain
              GS 98 Problem
              spain
              I remember a very, very, very long time ago someone wrote that one day a pair of machines went off line and it would not turn on from the control desk nor the back and not long...
              02-20-2005, 08:18 PM
            • gs-techboy
              gs parts in uk
              gs-techboy
              anyone out there know where you can get 13mm polycord in the uk?

also has anyone out there ever dealt with scripps northstar before? as i was looking at their big...
              09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
            • bowlingarts
              GS 98
              bowlingarts
              A customer insist to install 24 lanes GS 98 but it should be installed by 4 after 4 lanes. The payment will be paid as per the 4 lanes after 4 lanes. IS it possible and What might...
              07-05-2007, 11:41 AM
            • Falco822
              GS 92 with QScore Scoring
              Falco822
              In need of some help. I am having problems getting power to my gamesetter. Yes, I have check power, changed common box and gamesetter to see if followed along with the cord that...
              08-09-2017, 01:14 PM
            • Falco822
              GS 92 with QScore Scoring
              Falco822
              In need of some help. I am having problems getting power to my gamesetter. Yes, I have check power, changed common box and gamesetter to see if followed along with the cord that...
              08-09-2017, 01:35 PM

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
            Working...
            X