Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little tip for repairing switch fingers

Because i haven't seen this one here yet i share this with you:

This can be done with 16mm wire end sleeve, fits perfectly and can also be applied to build in pinholders.

Good day!
    Attached Files

Nice.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bobbie_Bees
      Pinholder Microswitch
      by Bobbie_Bees
      Going through the machines at Lucky 9 Lanes here in Richmond, BC, I've noticed a few things with the micro switches in the pinholders.

The original micro switch is...
      02-09-2018, 12:24 AM
    • vinson
      Mechanics Tip
      by vinson
      Here's a tip for you,
      before installing a start switch -micro switch . Wrap a it a couple of times with electrical tape before installing it. That way the switch will last...
      02-11-2002, 12:35 AM
    • toon30s
      Switch Grips
      by toon30s
      Turbo 2 n 1's switch Grip thumb slugs. Anyone selling them? Good or bad??
      06-20-2006, 01:45 AM
      switch b
      by Guest
      hey guys im a learnin on the 98's just ask Imitchel lol. but anyway on lane 24 tonight had a machine that kept blacking out after the 10 pin only would be picked up. i would...
      03-13-2001, 12:54 AM
    • Sal
      Bypass Switch
      by Sal
      Does anyone know where there is a wiring diagram for the bypass switch in the rear of the wire channel next to the mechanics switch?

Thanks.
      05-14-2003, 02:02 AM

Broken key

Recently had to overhaul a Jap A2 gearbox. I found this shattered key to be the cause of the problem.
    Anyone wanting to have a guess at

A) Which...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...

4" PVC BOW EXTENDERS

As requested a couple pics and detail of my setup. I started installing these 2 years ago after I got tired of those rubber hose extenders that would just bend. I watched and...
    Working...
    X