Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of Lanes Running Slow on 1st Ball

Evening everyone, we have a pair of lanes that are driving me up the wall, the lanes run really slow when detecting pins on 1st ball and take around 20-30 seconds, sometimes don' react at all. I've tried and changed all sorts to no avail, Can anyone shed any light please. Thanks in advance

it takes 20-30 secs for table to come down or 20-30 secs to detect pins before table goes back up or just table goes slower than other machines if the table goes slower than other machines i would say you have the drive belt on the wrong pulley if the table takes 20-30 secs longer to detect and then stops on pins for a length of time i would say its comms problem and if it takes 20-30 secs for machine to cycle then it must be cpu binary setting switch 6 set to left (off) no delay on table when sweep drops or cpu its self
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse