Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS pin holder micro/snap action swtches

Does anyone have a Grainger , Mouser or any other company out there part number for the switches in the pin holders? I think GS 96 and 98s are the same not sure about the GSXs.
    Thanks in advance

47-053635-004 Micro Switch (single, cherry) 47-054700-004 Micro Switch (double)
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Thanks but I don't want the Brunswick numbers.

Comment

Do you have the number on the side of the switch. Or post the measurements of your switch specifically the mounting hole dimensions. Perhaps a picture. These are commonly available just need to know what you have. Sorry, not a GS mechanic but just trying to help.

Comment

matsu****a am50010c1 70314N 0.1A 250 vac or D41X D.1(0.05)/250 40T85 5E4 125-250 vac thats the only 2 style switches i use
          im never wrong just askme

Comment

This appears to be what some suppliers are selling as a replacement. You can check out the datasheet here. I'll leave it to you to verify it matches your needs but it appears to be what you are looking for.

Question: Is the double switch a different switch or just two of these side by side? This switch is advertised as a replacement for both switches.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...n3hoM8C2mz4%3d

This also seems to match what justaskme posted when comparing dimensions. The operating force seems to be a little higher but I don't think that will be an issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Here is a screen capture with the part number in case the link becomes inactive in the future.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is this link to the switches I ordered from Grainger. Will let you know how well they hold up. Thanks for the help guys.
                Looking for HONEYWELL 15A @ 240V Pin, Plunger Miniature Snap Action Switch; Series V7 (24A259)? Grainger's got your back. Price:$1.89. Easy ordering & convenient delivery. Log-in or register for your pricing.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
                Working...
                X