Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS pin holder micro/snap action swtches

Does anyone have a Grainger , Mouser or any other company out there part number for the switches in the pin holders? I think GS 96 and 98s are the same not sure about the GSXs.
    Thanks in advance

47-053635-004 Micro Switch (single, cherry) 47-054700-004 Micro Switch (double)
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Thanks but I don't want the Brunswick numbers.

Comment

Do you have the number on the side of the switch. Or post the measurements of your switch specifically the mounting hole dimensions. Perhaps a picture. These are commonly available just need to know what you have. Sorry, not a GS mechanic but just trying to help.

Comment

matsu****a am50010c1 70314N 0.1A 250 vac or D41X D.1(0.05)/250 40T85 5E4 125-250 vac thats the only 2 style switches i use
          im never wrong just askme

Comment

This appears to be what some suppliers are selling as a replacement. You can check out the datasheet here. I'll leave it to you to verify it matches your needs but it appears to be what you are looking for.

Question: Is the double switch a different switch or just two of these side by side? This switch is advertised as a replacement for both switches.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...n3hoM8C2mz4%3d

This also seems to match what justaskme posted when comparing dimensions. The operating force seems to be a little higher but I don't think that will be an issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Here is a screen capture with the part number in case the link becomes inactive in the future.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is this link to the switches I ordered from Grainger. Will let you know how well they hold up. Thanks for the help guys.
                Looking for HONEYWELL 15A @ 240V Pin, Plunger Miniature Snap Action Switch; Series V7 (24A259)? Grainger's got your back. Price:$1.89. Easy ordering & convenient delivery. Log-in or register for your pricing.

Comment

I have been using Grainger #24A294 for a while now with no issues

Comment

The ones I ordered from Grainger were way to stiff

Comment

just ordered a couple Outlaw2020. Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
                      Working...
                      X