Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ball Door Lock Solenoid Does Not Energize

So I swapped the solenoid out with the working one on the adjacent lane and it still doesn't energize. Could there be something wrong where the ball detect communicates with the board? The ball detect works but I'm thinking it may be a board issue.

2 things firstly put mutimeter and test voltage just to make sure if you do or dont have voltage if not then swap i/o board with another lane if still not then its a broken wire from chassis to solenoid
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Originally posted by justaskme View Post
      2 things firstly put mutimeter and test voltage just to make sure if you do or dont have voltage if not then swap i/o board with another lane if still not then its a broken wire from chassis to solenoid
      You swapped the solenoid, but did you swap the cables to see if the original bad one was getting a pulse? Just plug the odd solenoid into the even station and vice versa, then activate the ball detects to see if the problem stays on the original lane or moves to the other lane.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
      Working...
      X