Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking 7 pin bow

So we are having some issues at our center breaking a 7 pin bow. Have replaced it several times and still ends up snapping the top bow in half. Any ideas why?

Do you have the plastic bow extender installed?
    let me be myself

Comment

Make sure the bow is the correct one....there should NOT be an extended flap on the middle part.

Comment

the 7 pin bow is returning after releasing the pin the return spring may be stretched causes bow to float and as table comes back up pinholder pushes against bow and breaks it just another thing to look out for
        im never wrong just askme

Comment

Thanks guys for the insight. We didn’t have an extension on the bow and they kept breaking. Hasn’t done it for awhile now.

Comment

Good deal, thanks for the update -- it helps everyone.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X