Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping Pins

Hopefully someone has some info on where to go next.

I have 1 lanes that is dropping pins onto the deck from either pin 7 or pin 4 location. We've replace both the pin stations and the pin holders. We have checked the wiring to see if there was a break and causing the pin holder to call for another pin when there is one already in the holder.

When we get the J1 error the fallen pins always seem to fall into an "X" right in front of the pin 4 holder. This is just weird that they always fall into this position.
    Also we cannot replicate the error is diags, it happens only when we have people bowling on that lane.

Anyone ever come across this phenomenon because its driving me nuts. I'll try to get some pictures of the pins.

2 things that i have had happen .1st is the switch flag may not be hitting switch properly which in turn can cause the pinholder to call for another pin and this wont happen all the time 2nd is the release lever make sure that its not to close to the pinholder flaps where the release lever is held up after pin is released to pin holder
    im never wrong just askme

Comment

Make sure the bow extenders are installed on those two stations.
      Similar to what justaskme was saying, make sure the release lever feet aren't contacting the pin holder or gripper when table is up.

Comment

It got to the point where we installed a camera on the lane and within 20 minutes we solved the issue. The pin holder was not closing the grippers around the pin and it would double load pin 7. Intermittent problems are the hardest to solve and a camera is a valuable tool.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse